A woodland Snow White party
Leave it to Leesa and the Send In The Clowns team to transport you into magical places with their fabulous kids parties. The latest is a Snow White fairy tale. No details were forgotten on the kids tables, were party guests found sweet and savory treats, wands, and tutu dress bags (how cute are those?) to save their treasures in the most fashionable way. Wood pieces and containers were use to create an enchanted forest feel.






And the cake... I needed a LOT of convincing before accepting to do a doll cake, especially when I had this woodland tiered cake design in mind! Thanks to my daughter for letting me borrow her Rapunzel doll to take measurements, test out the dress and how I would "glue" the fondant on the shiny plastic (not a medium a cake designer is use to work with!)... It was a funny sight, I should have documented the process!

Snow White doll cake


Leesa created Snow White's kitchen, complete with tools and ingredients to make apple pies and cookies.




And she did not forget the boys with this mine like adventure. It all looked like so much fun!