I may have mentioned this a few times in the past, but I just love to receive my client's beautiful party pictures! There are many great party website out there, and sometimes it can be overwhelming to see all those perfectly staged parties. The pictures I receive are from real events, organized by moms and sometimes event planners, and give you plenty of ideas you can use for you own celebrations. 

This Sesame Street party was featured earlier this week on Pizzazzerie, and as soon as I saw the colorful images, I wanted to share it with all of you! Please follow this link to find out more about how Madison's mom made her vision come true.













Photography: Jen St. John
Cupcakes, cake pops, marshmallows, rice treats and pretzels: Blue Cupcake
Decor and entertainment: Send In The Clown
Custom sign and table centerpieces: Play Patterns
Wands: Tutu 2 Cute