This order was a last minute one but the tiny surfboard toppers were ready just in time to ride the vanilla frosting wave this morning! Grab your favorite and... surf's up!
"Being a huge dessert fan and a previous employee of a bakeshop, I was more than satisfied with your cupcakes. I've had my fair share of Sprinkles, Yummy Cupcakes, Big Sugar Bakeshop and plenty of others and they don't beat your custom designs and excellent taste. The filling inside was a delightful surprise and the frosting was not too sweet, not too plain but just right! Finally, the cake itself was moist and just golden enough on the outside that I fell in love with it (moisture is the key to a perfect cupcake in my eyes!) Thanks again for all your help and for letting us order at the last minute. I really appreciate all you did for us!"