How exciting this is. My first entry to my very own blog. Nobody (but my loving husband) knows about this -- so it feels like writing in my journal when I was a teenager! Ho, so many secrets...

The story behind this is very simple. My son (I will use Liam, his middle name, when writing in my blog. This is a picture of him when he was about 10 months.) is turning 3 in less than a month and I have been admiring all those so pretty and so perfect cupcakes on different websites. Since I consider myself somewhat talented in the kitchen and I don't believe in ordering from a bakery for a child's birthday party, I though I would give making the irresistible cupcake a try.

My husband will soon be the happiest man on earth since I'll be testing all those recipes for the next few weeks. Stay tuned!